Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Vacation Time!

Vintage comic postcard with art by H. Dean
Well, it's that time of year again when I take a much-needed break from work – and blogging too! So I'm very sorry to say that I won't be posting anything all next week.

But please do check back here on Monday, August 18th when I resume my normal schedule. Hey, that's Lorain County Fair Week!

In the meantime, enjoy the summer – it's fading fast!

By the way, that's one strange looking rabbit on that postcard – Bugs Bunny he ain't. He kinda resembles Curly of the Three Stooges!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss seeing your column here every weekday.



LC

Dan Brady said...

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I've been away since August 8th (out of the country) with no internet access and just got back today--so I'll resume blogging this week, although i'm gonna have to come up with some material pronto!