Friday, August 20, 2010

On Vacation!

Well, after spending the last several weeks on and off blogging about Vacationland and its various points of interest, it's time for me to go on vacation! But instead of Vacationland, the spouse and I will be heading up to one of our favorite places – Niagara Falls, Canada. When you're married to a Canuck, you tend to spend a lot of time in Canada, which is fine with me.

So I won't be here for a week or so, although I will post some shots next week from the Lorain County Fair, yet another of our favorite things.

Hope you are enjoying what's left of summer and I will see you soon – hopefully with some interesting topics closer to home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went on family vacation in the mid 60's to the falls. My Mother wanted me to see them off!! Luckily I have seen them in all their glory later later on. At a garage sale I found a tourist booklet on the project.