Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Autumn Foliage 2017

It’s been a tradition here on the blog over the years to post shots of colorful autumn foliage around Lorain County. So I made an effort over the weekend to try and capture some with my camera.

The color has recently become quite dazzling in a lot of places. It may end up being one of the best falls in a long time.

I’d recently been admiring the forest colors in James Day Park from Colorado Avenue, so I headed down there on Saturday afternoon. The sun didn’t last long, but it was enough for me to get some shots (below).

By George some of these look reminiscent of the vintage Ideals shots I posted a few days ago.

There’s color all over the county and surrounding areas, so be sure and head out soon and enjoy it if you can. Even on gloomy Sunday afternoon, the autumn display was still enjoyable.
A Mill Hollow parking lot
Shady Lake Drive in Vermilion
The view from Route 83 in Avon


No comments: