Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's October... and that means Spooky Stuff is in store!


Well, I'm hitting the road for a few days so I won't be updating this blog until next week. But as it gets closer to Halloween, I'll be revisiting the whole Gore Orphanage legend and the real history behind it. I've already been out doing field research at the actual site associated with the legend, and believe me... it is a little creepy.

If you live in Lorain County, be sure to pick up the October issue of The Black Swamp Trader and Firelands Gazette which usually hits the newstand the first week of the month. In it, I have an article on the same subject: Gore Orphanage. You can find The Black Swamp Trader and Firelands Gazette just inside the entrance of the Vermilion Farm Market on US 6. It's a great little newspaper and best of all – it's free!

No comments: