Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Please participate in my Pizza Poll!


That's right – time is running out to vote in my first Favorite Pizza Parlor Poll! I limited it to Lorain pizzerias this time, but will cover some of the neighboring cities next time.
   If the chef mascot shown above could talk, he'd say "Selenti's Pizza is-a okay with-a me!" That's because he was used in Selenti's ads back in 1980. (I've spent a lot of time blogging about Yala's and Rosie's, but a co-worker from Lorain recently told me that Selenti's is still really good too!)
   And a guy who really knows Lorain – Lenny Camera – told me that Giovanni's on Grove Avenue is another great old time Lorain pizzeria.
   Man, I'm getting hungry just writing about all these different pizzas. Good thing it's lunch time!

No comments: